Wednesday 11 May 2011

MY RADIO AIR WAVES

Well hello Bloggers thank you for checking me out on my blog.I"m 1part of a Radioshow in Roscommon town Ireland WWW.ROSFM.IE .Ive been part of  radio land for good part of 10years or so now.Its been fun joy-full   and great to be sharing a radio show with my right hand lady {MARTINA].To be really honest its the buzz and the drill of the ON AIR Sign to shine colour red meaning ON AIR NOW.thats where it all starts  for me.
The kickstart radio tune that puts me into 5gear on air fact.My love for music goes back a long way well be4 where i am now,im going back to atlantic radio 252 trim co meath.For a lot of people out there in radioland  it keep them going in there lives 24/7.But now today the rules have changed and no more of atlantic 252.
This great radio show which i co host with my right hand co presenter {MARTINA}Hopefully  you read her bit about radio story down the road.The radio show is a very different Why well its down to earth  friendly  very calm cool  So calm and cool my co hose  {martina]would offer me a lovely cup of tea a lovely cream bun while we still be playing the very best in music,From a to z of the very best of music from the number1 in the top of the pops from the very first number1 from( 1952 )not joking at all to the the best tunes of today.

Thats my radio air waves     for now { stay tuned  for the magic of radio }

No comments:

Post a Comment